For our sixth episode, we invited Andrea Minelli, Management Consultant at The KPI Institute, to join us and guide us into a series of informative podcasts pertaining to Performance Management practices around the world.
The Integrated Performance Management Podcast:
Practices from around the world: Mauritius
In this episode, we will be taking a trip to Mauritius and we have invited Mr. Kesho Gooriah, Founder and Lead Trainer at Soft Skills Consultants and official Trainer Partner of The KPI Institute since 2018. Together they have discussed about the latest trends in Performance Management field in the country:
- What are the main activities conducted at Soft Skills Consultants?
- Strategic planning, performance management are crucial especially during these challenging times. How would you describe the current corporate environment in Mauritius? What are the main challenges organisation are currently facing?
- How would you approach, a corporate strategy review? What do you think Mauritian-based companies should do to minimise losses and still progress performance wise?
- What do you reckon, decision makers should do in order to ensure engagement of their employees during these challenging times?
- Do you reckon that a Performance Management System would be beneficial for organisations, especially during these challenging time we are all experiencing?
Find out the answers to all of these questions & more, in today’s episode!